sunnuntai 11. tammikuuta 2015

Tharn Wolf Rider WIP

I've been posting some WIPs recently. Here's another one. I started to paint some Hordes again as we have a "slow grow" Journeyman league going on. I already painted Warpwolf Stalker, Argus, Argus Moonhound, pKaya, eKrueger and Shadowhorn Satyr. They are gaming pieces which are my usual standard (= nothing special), so I think I won't post anything else about them - also given my current situation of bad photography equipment.

These raiders are rather okay casts, but the sculpts are fantastic methinks. First one for color scheme, and I think I'll keep it. Still tons of work to be done, but I'm not in a hurry with these. I only have two at the moment, so I still should buy the "min unit" box to complete a unit of five.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti