maanantai 5. tammikuuta 2015

Meatpuzzle

My first fantasy football team. Usable at least in Blood Bowl. The team is supposed to represent team Necromantic and is called 'Meatpuzzle'.

I'm not entirely happy with the paintjob, but it was a quickie and an excuse to update my blog. Once again, I've been painting a lot, but as you can see my photography environment/equipment hasn't improved. Thus, more regular updates have to wait. Maybe during spring I'll start posting weekly again.

PS. People saying Mantic minatures being "better" than Games Workshop products should seriously re-examine their Mantic products and think again. Yes, some Mantic sculpts are good or even superior, but the casting quality is WAY behind current Games Workshop standard. As playing figures Mantic products serve "okay", but if one would want to use them for showcase painting, I'd suggest to look somewhere else.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti